Every finished project comes with written Warranty and product care instructions
Residential 10 year Limited Warranty (longest in Industry)
Commercial 2 year Limited Warranty
WARRANTY PERIOD: (10) TEN YEARS.
- Warranties against the failure of adhesion of the Primer or Finish Coat, to the original consumer, during normal residential use. Any scratching, deterioration of the glossy finish or staining over time due to usage, cleaning practices or water conditions will be considered to be normal wear and tear.
- We cannot prevent dust from settling onto the newly refinished surface, as we are not working in a 100% dust free environment. Regular cleaning will remove or make the dust particles less noticeable.
- DO NOT PICK OR TRY TO REMOVE PARTICLES AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE SURFACE.
- If a slip resistant surface is installed, please use caution when entering and exiting your tub or shower. We are not responsible for accidents. Tubs with corrosion or rust problems will be repaired to the best of our ability. It is impossible to cover against any future corrosion or rust problems that may occur. There is no guarantee that a color selected by the customer for a refinishing project will match the color of existing fixtures. (ie. Toilet, sink)
- Failure of adhesion of the primer or finish coat on wall tile or grout lines (due to recessed grout lines), is not covered under this warranty and is subject to a repair charge.
- Countertop coverage does not include laminate lifting off the substrate or backsplashes separating from the countertop. Due to the composition of the Multi-speck material, final application pattern may not match sample exactly.
- Items not covered under warranty: sinks, floors, tubs with rust or corrosion, chip repairs, nor refinished products in Commercial or Rental Properties.
- This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Warranty is not transferable, null and void if property is sold.
- Maintain the care instructions listed on the receipt.
- Damage caused by direct impact from an object that caused surface to chip or crack, either accidentally or intentionally, is subject to repair charge.
- Do not use bath mats with suction cups.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners (SOS pads, Comet, Soft Scrub).
- Do not bathe animals, as their claws may scratch or chip surface.
- Stains caused by hair dyes, chemicals or rust, are not covered by this warranty, any attempt to remove or repair, would be subject to repair charge.
- Maintain caulking where refinished tub meets tile walls.
- Repair continuously leaking/dripping faucets.
- Finish needs 24 Hours to cure in Bathrooms.